Hello there, I wish to apologies for delaying our daily ‘BEAUTIFYING YOUR HOME WITH NOBEL CARPPETS AND RUG’ series. To those who mailed to check on me, I appreciate you all. It really meant a lot to me.
Today, we shall be dwelling more on taking care of your carpet/rugs thus, bringing out the beauty of your home.
In case you don’t know yet, Nobel Carpets and Rugs is the Home of Quality carpet and rugs in the whole of West Africa. In search of that colorful, exquisite and classy floor covering without breaking the bank? then think Nobel Carpets and Rugs; the leading manufacturers of durable Carpets and Rugs.
Without much ado, let’s get down to business.
Getting and keeping that your dream carpet or rug’s original color and texture is really easy and requires you know what to do to achieve it.
Follow these simple tips to keep your carpet’s color and texture looking fresh.
- Vacuum your carpet regularly to prevent soil from embedding itself in the pile.
- Depending on the type of carpet you have, you’ll want to use a vacuum with a rotating brush, a beater bar, or suction only.
- Keeping traffic and other use factors in mind, consider professional cleaning every 12 to18 months.
- Use scissors to clip sprouts and snags. Don’t pull on them—you might damage the carpet.
- If your carpet is burned, simply remove the tops of the dark, burnt fibers with curved fingernail scissors. If the burn is extensive, you may need to patch or replace it.
- Remove heavy furniture dents by stroking the dented area with the edge of a coin. You can also use a hair dryer or a steam iron, but be very careful not to touch the carpet with the iron.
- For extensive water damage, consult professional cleaners to dry your carpet from the front and back.
- Avoid vacuums with very concentrated or sealed suction.
- A vacuum with large wheels is easier to move across soft carpeting.
Sadly as it is, most of these steps might not be as effective on low grade rugs and carpets as they would on high quality materials which can only be gotten from Nobel Carpets and Rugs.
Nobel Carpets and Rugs has over 250 dealers nationwide and 4 major warehouses located in Kano, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
You can check them out at;
and get all the information you need first hand.
***All pictures used in this post and previous posts on the same topic are all credited to Nobel Carpets and Rug.***